Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bow, Bumbo, and... Bugers!

Here is the picture of the hair clip that I made for Molli that has the fleece on it. You have to remember not to put the fleece all the way out to the end of the clip. If you do, it still won't stay in their hair. You have to let the alligator teeth touch at the ends or atleast come close or else there won't be enough pressure in the middle where you need it. Leave a comment if it doesn't make sense. Or leave one if it does make sense just so I can feel cool that someone left a comment! :)

This picture is for 3 reasons:

1. To show how Molli's clip stays in her hair,

2. To show how we have entered the "Bumbo" world (that's the blue thing she's sitting in). It's pretty awesome. Molli loves it. A little pricey but if you have a gift certificate to Toys R' Us, that helps! And...

3. If you look closely, you'll see a little bit of shine under Molli's nose. Yup, those are little boogies. Mollis is sick. I took her in to the doc this morning because the last few nights, she has been waking up a couple of times (she hasn't woken up befor 5:30 or 6 a.m. since she was around 2 months). That's the sign that says she has an ear infection. So, I took her in and she does, poor little lamb! This is her second ear infection in her 4 1/2 months of life. She had her first one at 5 weeks old.
Molli having her first solids! I guess I thought that if I just kept shoving them in, she would have to swollow at some point! ha, just kidding.

4 comments:

gregandlaura said...

Crazy, we fed braden solids for the first time today too. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!!!

Sarah said...

CUTE BOW! Yes okay now I see! Thank you for the wonderful picture and instructions. When Tilly was little all I made were those headband things for her but now i can make those clips for my next little girl...if I am lucky enough to have another girl.
Okay also that made me laugh when you said to leave a comment just so I feel cool. HAHAHAHA....I feel the same way sometimes...some of my friends have like 15 comments and then I have like 1 or 2. I am so glad we are both like that...hehehe..you make me laugh

Sarah said...

Ummm...p.s. CUTE GIRL! CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!

The Atwood's said...

Molli hates the headbands. Plus, when I take them off she totally has a huge indent. It's probably because she has a larger head than most kids her age. Oh well, I guess she'll be that much smarter! :)