It was class pictures at Gage's school today and for some reason, he felt he needed to "look nice". He was so concerned about it that he wanted me to help him pick out his clothes....which hasn't happened for... atleast a year. He even asked, "Mom, do these boots look good?" Referring to his cowboy boots that he wears to church. He said, "You know what I really like about these boots? They sound like horse hooves when I walk."
I replied, "Yup, cowboy boots just give you a cool feeling when you wear them don't they?" And it's true. If you haven't worn cowboy boots in a while, you should try it. You'll see what I mean.
2 comments:
He's such a babe, and I love that he wears boots. Great pics!
I must agree with you on that one! Cowboy Boots make you feel tuff! hahahaha He sure is getting big. What a handsome little man he is!
Post a Comment