We did our traditional pumpkin "patch" picking. No, it was not in a beautiful field in the country - it was in a, probably, Chigger infested field across the street. But a pumpkin patch nonetheless!!! It's this time of year that makes me really miss beautiful Ohio... sigh. Oh well. We had a great time letting the kids bounce around in a bunch of traditional Texas bounce houses. And they all got pumpkins- mission complete.
Check me out...first to comment. If I see you knocking on good ol' san antonio again, I will arm wrestle you and hurt your other shoulder! It's splendid here I tell you, SPLENDID! Oh, and nice pictures.:)
i can't believe the kids are so big, you all are very special and live a very nice life. jake better watch out gage will be out running him soon.it's nice that bogey and gage are pals.molli has that look since she was a baby ,it gives her a great personality, dax what trooper just hangin out. keep havin fun we miss you all. the mayor.
4 comments:
Check me out...first to comment. If I see you knocking on good ol' san antonio again, I will arm wrestle you and hurt your other shoulder! It's splendid here I tell you, SPLENDID! Oh, and nice pictures.:)
A
what adorable kids- they are getting so big. looks like a fun time you all had. are you guys lovin' texas? glad to finally catch up.
Gage is a little stud muffin, Daxlee's smile melts me, and Molli once again won me over with that...well, face! Love those kids.
i can't believe the kids are so big, you all are very special and live a very nice life. jake better watch out gage will be out running him soon.it's nice that bogey and gage are pals.molli has that look since she was a baby ,it gives her a great personality, dax what trooper just hangin out. keep havin fun we miss you all. the mayor.
Post a Comment