Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wildlife Ranch

One thing we did during Jake's vacation was went to this really cool Wildlife Ranch. I had been to one like this when Jake and I were first married but this is the first time for Jake and the kids. It's really fun to drive through the open ranch and have exotic animals come up to your car.
The zebras were so cute and fun...
However, we did learn that you have to keep your bag far inside the car because if one is not paying attention, those zebras will snag your loot, bag and all! This zebra ate all of Gage's pellet's and the bag. I'm hoping it passed through his system okay....
My favorite, yet the most scary animal on the ranch, is the Ostrich! This guy was huge! And if you think it hurts when a duck bites your hand, you should see how it feels when the bill is 10 times bigger and more powerful! We only left our windows open a crack because I learned from my previous experience here, that your entire hand can fit in there mouths and it doesn't feel good.


No comments: