Gage, Molli, Daxlee, and I are sitting at the dinner table and Gage says, "I know where the North Pole is. With the penguins, and snow all the time, and the reindeer."
I said, "Where's that?"
He replies, "I think it's in Cleveland, OH."
I chuckle as I remember all the fun Christmas's we had going to a farm there where Gage was able to make a toy in "Santa's Workshop" and go on a sleigh ride.
Good times.
But the conversation continued after a few bites of food. We talked about where the North pole is compared to Antarctica and Alaska. We talked about how there aren't too many houses in Antarctica but there are a bunch in Alaska because it's not quite as cold.
Gage said, "Do you think, after the dogs die, that we can live in Alaska?"
A little puzzled, I say, "Why after the dogs die?"
"Because I don't want to have to pick up their poop in the cold snow!"
We all laughed, even Molli who had no idea why except that Gage said the word "poop".
I love my kids.
9 years ago
5 comments:
ha ha. I love this!
LOL!!! I love them too. I'm cold enough to believe the North Pole is in Cleveland.
We will think of you guys at Country Lights this year!
Ahhh!!! Your kids are SO funny, Gage is at such a funny age. I love those dinner conversations. :) Good luck with your AFB rankings!
Poop is funny! ;)
Post a Comment