Oh I think you have the cutest kids! I haven't checked blogs for awhile, and yours actually made me laugh out loud . . . I love the miracle whip toast! The pictures of your kids sound asleep are priceless too. Sorry Jake has to work so much, I feel like Matt is gone all the time too, I didn't realize how great it was to be a fourth year dental student. You all look great!
1 comment:
Oh I think you have the cutest kids! I haven't checked blogs for awhile, and yours actually made me laugh out loud . . . I love the miracle whip toast! The pictures of your kids sound asleep are priceless too. Sorry Jake has to work so much, I feel like Matt is gone all the time too, I didn't realize how great it was to be a fourth year dental student. You all look great!
Post a Comment