Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daxlee's Blessing

We blessed Daxlee on Sunday (March 8th). She was so beautiful in her white dress and although I forgot to bring her binky, she was happy through the majority of our sacrament meeting. She really is such a good baby.Mama & Papa Atwood, Jodi & Dru, and Dorothy & Sandy (our Ohio neighbors) all were there to support little Daxlee and show their love for her. Gage and Molli were so excited to have family in town for the event as well. They loved all the extra attention and they especially love their little Daxlee-Girl!Those who stood in the circle were (L to R) Papa Atwood, Adam Meier, Brandon Kofford, Johnny Foster, Jake (of course), Brandon Tourtillot, Kiley Mortensen, and Dale Capener. We really appreciate their friendship and are so glad they were there to support us. We also asked our good friend Sam Spencer to be there but like so many this Sunday, the time change threw them off! We were amazed that so many made it on time as it was.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so happy to be a part of Daxlee's Blessing and to see the extended Atwood family and be there for Jake's birthday, as well. It was so wonderful to spend time with all of you.
Hugs all around,
Dorothy & Sandy

Hayley said...

So sad we couldn't make it :( She's beautiful & I want to hold her NOW!

Her dress is beautiful!!!

Becky Foster said...

Gosh she's a beauty, and I still can't believe you made her dress, and without a pattern! Perfect little Daxlee!

gregandlaura said...

SO PRECIOUS!! LOVE IT!

Janene said...

Sabrina--your baby is gorgeous!! I love her blessing dress--it's so beautiful! I can't believe Dorthy and Sandy came-how fun! You look great by the way! I love your short hair.

Natalie said...

She's so pretty! I love your haircut too!

Kao said...

I didn't realize you made the dress! It's beautiful! Sorry we missed the blessing.....we forgot about the time change...oops. Funny thing is, we totally thought we'd be early!

Alissa Allen said...

Daxlee look so beautiful! It seems like only yesterday you were blessing Molli! I hope you guys are doing well! Miss you! Let me know if you are ever coming up north!

Haley said...

Soooo beautiful! Loving that dress. Where is all her hair? She is such a cute bald baby! I can't believe your neighbors came to visit, that's awesome.

GoatesGirl said...

She is so darling and her dress is beautiful! The kids are getting so big. Gage looks so very handsome in his jacket...love it!

Sherrie said...

She is so sweet! And you look fabulous as always, how do you do it?? I'm so glad that it was such a great day for all of you! :)