Jake's neighbor growing up (who is more like a sister) sent me a picture of Jake and her (Heidi) when they were little. I thought I would post it and see if you think any of our kids look like him?
Sabrina, Congrats on the new little baby, Daxlee. How exciting a new little girl, Molli must be so happy!!! Hope all is going well. Love the Christmas sweaters.
6 comments:
Ha Ha. So cute! Well I can see resemblance, but not too much in my eyes.
all i can say is jake looks the same, always that big bright smile.
Sabrina,
Congrats on the new little baby, Daxlee. How exciting a new little girl, Molli must be so happy!!! Hope all is going well. Love the Christmas sweaters.
not at all. however he & dru are TWINS.
& i LOVE Heidi's hair :)
ps-MORE PICS OF DAXLEE!!!
Awww...:) I can see a tiny bit of Gage in him. Not much though!
Nope not a bit. I don't see any of your kids in him. I think they look a bit more like your cute self. hehe...he is a cutie in that pic though.
Post a Comment