Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Holiday Cards Part 2

Just a quick post to let ya'll know our new address:

1123 Cougar Country
San Antonio, TX
78251

Have I mentioned Jake is a U of U fan? Cougar Country... U of U fan... Cougar Country... U of U fan... Something just doesn't add up here!?!

3 comments:

A'Lisha said...

hmmm that is funny I thought about that when you first told me your address!

chrissy said...

yay! i just asked for this and i thought i'd check here to c if it was up!

thanks!

c

ps check your email!

Alissa Allen said...

Thanks for that post! I was just about to e-mail you for your address! Hope all is well with you guys. I really miss you. Sorry I have been bad at keeping in touch. Send me an e-mail if you get a chance and catch me up! Merry Christmas