My buddy, Laura Welch, sent me a few pictures that I totally love. That's her with her son Cole in the first picture. This was at the Psi Omega Bowling night this year. The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this picture was how much I just love Laura and what an awesome friend she is. She would do anything for anybody and is totally sincere but is darn funny at the same time. I had so much fun with her in Cleveland and miss them a ton. And one of the things that I TOTALLY love about her is... her hats!! She has THE cutest hats and always looks so cute in them.
My other thought is, is it just the camera or are Molli and I REALLY that much bigger than her and Cole? I mean seriously, we are H U G E!! :O) I'm just going to pretend it's the camera.

Laura has been called to be the new Primary President in my old ward (how sad that Mayfield is my "old" ward). She knew that Gage was really missing his friends so she sent this picture of the primary when he was there. Thus the question, "What is he doing?" (He is the silly kid on the bottom row, fourth from the right.) Whatever he's doing, Jorden M U S T have started it!! :) Jorden Campbell is Gage's little buddy next to him doing the same thing. I just think this picture is H I L A R I O U S!
My other thought is, is it just the camera or are Molli and I REALLY that much bigger than her and Cole? I mean seriously, we are H U G E!! :O) I'm just going to pretend it's the camera.
Laura has been called to be the new Primary President in my old ward (how sad that Mayfield is my "old" ward). She knew that Gage was really missing his friends so she sent this picture of the primary when he was there. Thus the question, "What is he doing?" (He is the silly kid on the bottom row, fourth from the right.) Whatever he's doing, Jorden M U S T have started it!! :) Jorden Campbell is Gage's little buddy next to him doing the same thing. I just think this picture is H I L A R I O U S!
3 comments:
Laura is great. And so are you. The primary kids are so fun. And also, i don't notice how "HUGE" you and Molly are! You look normal to me. :)This is a nice post. Do you miss it here a lot or are you doing better than you thought you would?
Sabrina, you are such a crack up! It totally looks like Gage and Jordan are pulling faces at Elizabeth and the rest of the girls...how funny! I think Brooklynn really misses those two in her class...she mentions them a lot on Sundays...
What a fun picture! Miss you!
Holy Post!! I'm impressed, I love all the updates. Your family is always on the go and I love to see your posts. All of your pics are darling, thanks for sharing. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment