
I forgot to add this one picture of Gage helping me make noodles for Chicken Noodle Soup. He really loves to help in the kitchen and I'm not as willing to let him help as I should be. However, he's getting old enough that he really is a big help. He did awesome cutting up these noodles for me. It's so funny how when he knows we're taking a picture of him, he totally cheeses it.
I have also learned, from this photo, that I slouch quite a bit. . . there's another New Year's Resolution to add to the list. Also, I cut some bangs for myself. Not Jake's favorite... not necessarily mine either but it's been fun to do something different.
6 comments:
I think you look cute! I cut bangs too-it was scary for me!!!
I slouch too! I think its from being pregnant and always being in the position! I like your bangs! They look good!
You are such a good mom and so adorable. I love looking at your pictures and you are very talented at taking pictures. If I were to ever get a really camera what would you suggest?
I have the Canon Rebel xt and I really like it. But if you're not doing photoshoots or anything, I would just get something that has alot of pixels and a good amount of zoom. I know alot of people that really like Nikon as well. Those are the two brands I hear about. I think an important part to enjoying your pictures is learning how to shoot in manual mode. It is fun to have a good camera though. I love how pictures of my kids and what we do, turn out. You'll have to let me know if you get something okay?
maybe Gage will be a chef when he grows up
oh, i actually witnessed the building of that giant snowman.And truly Jake I don't know how you'll ever replace all that snow you politely borrowed from our front yard. The melting was very sad i think Sandy actually cried.. she loves snowmen.
Post a Comment