
I know, it's a little late to be posting more Halloween pictures but I had to do a shoot of Captain Hook before I put the Halloween costumes away for another year. You will see in one of the smiling pictures that he has a piece of gum in his mouth. He has finally decided that he is old enough to chew gum. Jake and I have been trying to get him to chew it for a few months now but he would just tell us, "I'm not big enough yet."
4 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog- it's totally darling. You look like the queen of scrapbooking, what cute layouts (and cute kids!) you've made. Oh yeah, and I totally have New Moon and Eclipse if you want to borrow them!
I LOVE his "pirate" face!!! He looked SO cute!
so, is there any easy way to learn photoshop? I took a class on it a few years ago, but cannot remember anything. All i remember is that it was kind of complicated. Any suggestions on how to learn about it?
Anytime you need help with anything in Photoshop, come on over! I would love to help.
Post a Comment