Monday, October 29, 2007

And the winner is..

Drum roll please BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... SAN ANTONIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks, you have just won a free stay in San Antonio, TX

(Flight not included. Not valid until the Atwood's have officially moved there in May 2008.)

8 comments:

Claudia and Ron said...

Hooray! That much closer to Star Valley, Wyoming!

We are so proud of both of you. What an honor and accomplishment!

Haley said...

Yah! Now I have 3 families to visit when I make my trip to the Lone Star state... congrats on warmer weather!

Ashlee and Shane said...

Texas is a good place. How exciting for you guys! The thunderstorms down there are so good. I miss them.

chrissy said...

you'll probably be close to us then! we'll see you down south soon.

The Larsons said...

Congrats! That means he is specializing in Prostho, right!? That is great! We really have loved the AF. Although there are some politics...over-all it brings a huge sense of comfort. The hours are good. The stress is lower. Free healthcare! The added time you owe may just mean you get to go overseas too! That would be fun. So how will the years break-down? If you ever have questions I may be able to answer, let me know. Congrats!!!!

Oh, and love the pumpkin patch pictures. Your kids are sure cuties. Cooper and Gunner didn't really want to participate in the carviing either. Cooper did help me pick out some seeds to roast, and helped Andrew pick what face to carve, but besides that...there is not much they can do right? No knives at age 3! I really need some more lessons in photoshop from you. You should post how to leave some things color/some black and white on the photo blog. And how you did that cute physique pic.

Sydney said...

Ignore what Cassie said about "the hours are good" because I don't think that's going to apply to you! But for the rest of us it does and they are nice!

Congrats on finally knowing! One of my friends here in ID just found out they are moving there this summer too for the A program.

There's politics in everything. Just tell Jake that as long as he remembers that he belongs to the AF day in and day out- he'll be fine:)

Sydney said...

I heard Koffords are moving there too. That will be nice to have a familiar face (eventhough I don't know how well you know her) in a new city!

Ashley and Cody said...

Congrats on going to San Antonio. We might possibly end up there, so if we do we will definitely have to hang out!! I would love seeing you. Your pictures are absolutely darling. I will have to email you back with my sister's info.