Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THANKS ALOT!!!!

I would just like to tell all my friends with blogs, "THANKS ALOT!!!" I am totally hooked on "Twilight" and am having such a hard time not getting to read ALL DAY LONG! Seriously, you all are in big trouble. All I want to do is read and I'm already depressed knowing that the book will end at some point. Oh the agony.... but what a fun book. I'm not even half way done and I'm already saying all this. I apologize ahead of time for getting anyone else hooked on it too.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I've been told to read those by so many people, so thanks alot you may have just pushed me over the edge. Hope all is well with your fam. You guys are so cute!

GoatesGirl said...

Good book! Just think, you still have New Moon & Eclipse to look forward to reading...I'm waiting for the next one to come out!

Sarah said...

FINALLY you are reading it. I know what you mean about dying to read it all day long. haha. IN FACT Iam reading them all again right now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Ashlee and Shane said...

What is with these books? I have been hearing all about them, but what are they about?!

chrissy said...

i told you they are trouble.

i think i have half the ward reading them now. hehehe

but you know she's releasing at least 2 more right?

alliehoopes said...

I'm going to ignore these for a while. Maybe even until they're all out so I don't have to be tortured waiting for the next book to be released. We'll see how that goes :)