Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You know how cats will usually leave a dead mouse on their owners doorstep? Well Max and Fuzz prefer to leave, what we are assuming are, locusts. Gage is holding one of these precious "little" presents!

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger bug, or does this fall into the bird category? Either way, in a weird sort of way, I do think their wings are kind of amazing. It's like their own little artwork.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yuck! My cat sits at the front door with grasshoper in her mouth and wants to be let inside...no way jose!

The Atwood's said...

Our dogs have actually found a mouse next in our house before and they were having a GREAT time batting the little dead mice around. Soooo grose. Yet, I'm happy they found them and they are gone.

Sarah said...

Ummm...YUCK! I hate those bugs! Okay since I've been getting older I've been hating bugs more and more....yep. Oh yeah...where were you guys? In Price that is.

Claudia and Ron said...

Too bad the beauty of their wings don't outweigh the ugliness of their bodies.