
I took Gage's 3-year-old pictures today and attempted to take Molli's 4 month pictures. Molli lasted about 2 pictures and Gage loved having pictures be all about him. There will be more to come but I just had to post these three pictures before going to bed. They are such adorable kids and I love taking pictures of them. And of course we couldn't do a shoot without Gage doing one of his funny faces! We're pretty sure he doesn't have any cartilage in his ears!
3 comments:
Love them! I miss them already...
Cute Kids Sabrina. I'm impressed Gage will sit still for pictures. What's the trick? Gibson won't come near a camera and actually screams and runs away when I pull it out. Molli is adorable!
Ha! That is so funny Sydney, you should get a picture of him running away! ;) I think Gage likes it so much because he get's tired of me telling him it's not his turn for pictures when I'm doing others pictures. That's the only thing I can think of. Oh, and Gage is done after a few shots. He says, "Okay, I'm all done."
Post a Comment