Monday, June 11, 2007

3 Hours Later...The Conclusion to Our Family Home Evening Project

"Give fools their gold and knaves their power,
Let fortune's bubbles rise and fall,
Who sows a field or trains a flower or plants a tree,
Is more than all."
~John Greenleaf Whittier~

We are now ready to reap the rewards. We feel that Gage learned how to supervise better than he learned how to work with this project. Nonetheless, he will take care of them and hopefully they will grow. Molli of course, is in bed sleeping like a good little baby should. I'm sure she's grateful she didn't have to help on this one.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Remember in Utah your little tiny garden w/ peas? I remember that..it makes me laugh for some reason. Did it die? I don't think it did.....did it? Anyways awesome that you guys are getting Gage involved. Talk to you later.